Apex Storage has a variety of conveniently located storage units along the Wasatch Front. Our storage units are designed to meet your unique storage needs, providing various sizes of personal storage at a great value. Learn more about our Lehi Utah storage options below.
Apex Storage in Lehi Utah
Whether you will be moving soon and need temporary storage or you are looking for a long-term storage option, you’ll find it at Apex Storage in Lehi.
Storage Location Near I-15
Apex Storage Lehi is conveniently located off of the freeway (I-15) in Utah County for easy access to all of your stored belongings. Lehi is easily accessible for residents in both Salt Lake and Utah Counties. Our Lehi location offers extra-large units to accommodate your recreational vehicles at a great price. Apex Storage Lehi is also in close proximity to some great outdoor activities, such as boating and water skiing at Utah Lake, hiking and biking trails, and more. Apex Storage provides a convenient place to store your boat, recreational vehicle or bike when you’re not on the water or in the mountains. Here at Apex Storage, we are dedicated to providing great self-storage options for Utah residents.
Types of Storage
Our Lehi location offers a variety of storage options to accommodate the following needs, and more:
- Boat Storage
- Recreational Vehicle (RV) Storage
- Optional Climate-Controlled Storage Units
We know recreational vehicles, toys and all other personal belongings you need to store come in all shapes and sizes, which is why we offer different sizes of units to accommodate what you need for your personal situation. Whether you are storing belongings for a seasonal period, moving and renovations or just to clear some space for your home, Apex Storage has a solution for you and your belongings. Take a look at the storage unit sizes Apex offers.
- Mini – Our Mini units come in two sizes: 10×7 or 12×10. These are ideal for when you need to store seasonal items, have space for about two rooms’ worth of items. Mini units do include climate-controlled options.
- Standard – The Standard units come in two sizes as well: 12×15 or 12×20. These units are nearly the size of a one-car garage and are designed to hold about one small house worth of items, or five rooms.
- Large – Large units at Apex Storage come in two sizes: 12×30 and 24×30 (also known as “double-wide”). A Large unit is typically used for recreational vehicles. You can request the double-wide Large unit if you have multiple vehicles to store, such as an RV, ATVs and a boat.
Because we want to accommodate your storage needs, we have extra-wide lanes so you can more easily navigate when it comes time to store or pick up your belongings.
Storage Unit Security
If you can’t keep your important belongings in your home, you want them to be in a safe place. That is why we have 24/7 security at our storage units. We offer multiple levels of security from constant video monitoring to secured, gated entrances.
- Video Monitoring. We use some of the latest technology to monitor our Lehi storage facility with video surveillance. To help ensure the security of our property, we store the video digitally to better preserve it in the event it needs to be reviewed.
- High Power Industrial Lighting. The lighting at Apex Storage is monitored daily to ensure it works properly every night. We know that having a well-lit storage unit can serve as a deterrent to would-be burglars. Plus, good lighting means our video monitoring can do its job even at night.
- Gated Entrance. Our storage units are only accessible via a gated entrance. The entire perimeter is fenced, so customers and employees alike must use unique codes to enter. Having a password protected entrance means the only people who enter are people with the right to do so. Our passwords are changed from time to time so there is less of a chance they are shared with those who should not be accessing the storage facility.
- On-Site Management. In addition to the aforementioned security measures at Apex Storage, we also have 25/7 on-site management. After business hours, an Apex manager is onsite to promote safety for customers and belongings alike. The night watchman is tasked with checking the facility’s perimeter, lighting and more.
It is our goal that the presence of surveillance technology, proper lighting, and Apex staff will promote a sense of security at our facility, day or night. We do what we can to deter potential threats while also keeping you safe when you are walking to and from your car and unit. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond to answer our clients’ concerns, without compromising our unbeatable rates.
Phone: (801) 768-1200
275 W Bullriver Rd
Lehi UT 84043
We know there are many options when it comes to self-storage, and we thank you for choosing Apex Storage Lehi. We pride ourselves on providing quality customer service that includes 24-hour security and the widest variety of storage units for a reasonable price. We offer many different sizes and options for your storage needs. Our Wasatch Front storage locations are easily accessible and offer extra-wide lanes, as well as storage units. We go the extra mile for you so you can comfortably bring larger vehicles to haul storage items or to be stored in one of our units. Feel free to call our team at any Apex location today for a quote or more information.